Friday, July 13, 2007

Hello (edited to add photos =)

I was meaning to post last night and had some photos ready.....but I was downloading something that took forever (dial-up!!!!!!!) and didn't get around to it...so today here I am at work without my pictures...will try to post those later.

My week in review...trying to spend a lot of time with the girls as I am leaving next week for Cambodia. Kind of scared about that whole thing. I finally got a schedule and will be working in the clinics M-F. Will have some free time on Saturday. Looks like we will be very very busy seeing 300+ patients per day. I will post more about that before I leave.

My qwest to pick up my level of fitness is going pretty well. I ran 2.5 miles in 19 minutes the other day. I was pretty proud of that feat...don't know if I'll do it again anytime soon =).

Been doing the adventureland thing on a weekly basis. That is where my pictures are from that I haven't posted...will do those tonight.




Our foreign exchange student Antonina from Kazakhstan is arriving on the 17th of August. I really need to get moving on her room. Currently there is no bed and a massive amount of toys on the floor. Think I will be attending to that this weekend. Sounds like fun, huh? Well that is all for now. I hope you are all having a great week.

1 comment:

shannon said...

what a fun picture.
your trip sounds amazing. can't wait to see and hear all about it!