Monday, August 27, 2007

Long Time No Blog

Hello people....been awhile. Believe it or not I have been busy. Working, mommying, etc...basically the same old stuff....but it seems more than usual.

Tonya (pronounced Tone-ya)has now been in our house for a bit over a week. We all get along quite well I think. I have her officially hooked on Grey's anatomy, she has eaten green beans for the first time ever, has become a lover of cheese quesadillas and has joined the swimming team at school. Here she is teaching Bella how to crochet.
















Tonya and Bella on the first day of school (last monday)


Miss Emma started playing soccer and had her first game on Sunday. She was cute and was getting the hang of it by the end of the game. We had one episode where she just walked off of the field in the middle of the game...she was bribed back onto the field after being told that she needed to keep on playing to get her soccer treat after the game.



And finally another reason I have been a bit more busy than normal....for those of you who so kindly asked who the man was in my post a month or so ago and I so rudely ignored you....this is Jeremy. I like him...we will leave it at that. More to come if I feel like it =).


Anyway, I hope to resume my hobby of scrapbooking sometime soon. I have been on hiatus this summer and am ready to get started again I think. Step one would to be to clean up my office I think as it seems to paralyze me with it sheer messiness everytime I walk into it. Well that is all for now. Hope you all have a lovely day.
Ohhh.....did I mention I bit the bullet and got high speed internet...found a reasonable satellite option and did it. It is quite refreshing to be able to download a song from the internet in way under 45 minutes =). Adios.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for indulging my curiosity. Looks like a sweet guy--glad he makes you happy! Congrats on the high speed!

Angela said...

Ok, where to start..... Glad you are having fun with Tonya- {wonderful how grey's sucks us all in}, happy work is busy, good to hear school and soccer are going well. Now, I want more info on the the hunk of manliness in the photo with you! LOL Glad your are full of the happies. :)

ps I LOVED your photos!!!