Sunday, November 25, 2007

doing some digi

An attempt at digital scrapping. I cheated...as this is a template, but oh well, it was super quick and easy and doesn't look too bad. I like this halloween pics. I've also been practicing my digi skills (or lack of) by making a christmas card. I have practice card no. 1 done and it doesn't look too bad. Anyway, that is all for now, had 4 lovely days off from work and enjoyed it immensely. Cleaned, organized, slept in, put up christmas decorations, bowled, ate too much, exercised too little...that about sums it up. I needed a few days, could use a few more, but isn't that always the case?


Oh...and here is that layout from the scrapfaith website if you were too lazy to go over there.

Have a lovely day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool layouts. I really admire your attitude and outlook in the
2nd page. That type of perspective can be hard sometimes! Beautiful picture of you, too.

Unused Account said...

What a great digi layout!

I just love everything about it!