Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photos.....

For those of you who take time to comment, thank-you...I appreciate it. It always makes me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy. Anyway, to answer the question of Lightroom....yes, I have been liking it a lot. It is a lot faster and easier than photoshop and I feel like I have a lot more control...maybe because it seems easier to understand, not sure. I took a little course here.... www.kelbytraining.com which helped a lot with learning how to use it. Anyway, last week I was scrolling through a bunch of images and picked out some of my favorites....here they are. Have a lovely day.

A photo of Bella a few years ago

My momma's flowers...this was actually taken a few years and camera's ago =)

This boat was taken at a nearby lake...the picture actually was pretty unimpressive, but I jazzed it up a bit in Lightroom and really like it now

Bella a couple of years ago

The next 5 were taken in Cambodia last summer.





The girls a year ago...need to be taking some more of them soon.

Miss E. last year.

I love this one cause it was completely spontaneous...not staged at all.

stuff in my yard

4th of July x 2.


A lake in Minnesota.

And the lovely flower again.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Oh I am so want lightroom now. Thanks for sharing all the lovely photos! We need to catch up sometime :( Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I don't understand lightroom at all but if you used it on your photos..they are fabulous!!! Ever think of becoming a full time photographer like your sister-in-law? Also does your bro know about lightroom. They probably do. Have you looked at their new site? It is lovely and you get a whole concert besides. It is really neat. Thanks for sharing the pictures. So cool. I might print some of them off. (something Brian hates for me to do and keeps preaching at me..but hey if I don't get real pictures given...you got to do what you have to do! Speaking of which...I do need new 8 x10's for my wall. Mine are several years old and you can see by your photos how the girls have changed. They are so grown up now! cld

Unused Account said...

Stace!
Those pictures took my breath away!
SO GORGEOUS.
Your Cambodia pictures reminded me of my time in Africa.
So beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool...beautiful girls! If I send you some of my pics can you make them look like that? Or maybe I can talk Linn into figuring it all out and doing it for me. Is Emma liking Kindergarten? Emmy sure is and is getting so grown up...sigh. It happens so fast! Take care!
-jenny kropf

Anonymous said...

Nice guilt trip; beautiful pictures. :)