Tuesday, March 31, 2009

23 weeks

Here is my latest photo of me. 23 weeks...hard to believe in less than 4 months she will be here. Perhaps I should start planning.....still have a few months to worry about that. Anyway, she is very active which eases my always worried mind.


Happened to look out the window the other day after the lovely (very sarcastic there) spring snow. Incredibly bright sunset. Too lazy and too cold to go out so you can see the screen marks on the pic. oh well. I really detest winter...wish it would start acting like spring. That is all for now. see ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good! Glad she is active....just like her mama was too! I don't think you ever quit moving! Maybe she will be a go-getter like you.
Nice sunrise! cld

Angela said...

You look so tiny. How is excercising going? Hope all is well :)