Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hello from the frozen tundra of Iowa. Can I just say how tired I am of winter. The cold...the dreary...the deep piles of snow...the drifted snow and ice covered roads...I could really just do without it. I don't know that I have ever been so thankful to have a 4WD as I am this year. Other than the terrible weather, life is going well. Work is busy. Girls are well. Picture a day is progressing just fine. As always, a picture of my baby. I sure do like her. She is great fun (the majority of the time). And secondly a picture of me and J taken the other night. That is all for now. Have a lovely day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Such a smart baby...she can read already and looks a little put out that she is being interrupted ! Nice picture of you and J. cld

Moen said...

I'm totally done with all this snow! It's time to move.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm loving your blog. I'll definitely be following.

Check out mine. I think you'd especially like it:

http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com/