Monday, March 22, 2010

long time no blog...

I of course have been meaning to blog, but life has just gotten in the way. Have been busy, but what is new? I can't forsee a time in the next 18 years when I will not be busy.
My baby is 8 months old today.

(Here she is enjoying the grass for the first time ever. I couldn't get her too look up, she was very enthralled).
Time flies. I have just been realizing that over the past few weeks I am slowly starting to feel like myself again. Being pregnant, working, giving birth, having a newborn, working, being a mommy to the older ones, working... takes it out of you for a bit. maybe a bit longer than I anticipated? Perhaps it is just being older? who knows. Anyway, I am trying to take advantage of my newfound energy. I am working on getting the house more organized (we moved here in June, lila was born in July...need I say anymore?). Trying to take my workouts to a higher level. Etc. Etc. Making good progress on all of it. Perhaps I will update on those accomplishments later. I will leave you with another picture of the day. We went to a water park this past weekend for the end of spring break and the girls really had fun. Lila LOVED the water. That is all for now. Adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. cld