Saturday, May 08, 2010

Happy Happy May

Hello all....
Happy May to you.
It is a good day here. I am happy....which is lovely. The weather sucks today, nasty cold. Have been working outside a lot before it got cold. Gardening. Shoveling Rock. Planting. Staining. I like outdoor stuff. Here are my planters that were custom made by mr. handy. Pretty aren't they?


The girls semi cooperating....about as good as it gets
Lila lookimg all proud of herself....why you might ask?
She has figured out how to empty things and it makes her happy.  freshly folded clothes out!
I have also been taking pictures. Here are some lovely irises in my yard.  Working on taking pics in full fledged manual mode which I usually don't.  Also trying out a few new Lightroom presets....think I am liking them.


     Lila looking at her daddy's new deer target....

And finally my back porch.  I stained the old wood furniture, bought an outdoor rug, some plants and bought that cute little outdoor light (with candles) that I had been eyeballing at Lowe's for the last month or so.  I like it =).  The whole setup makes me happy.  Well that is all for now.  Have a lovely day.

3 comments:

cld said...

Wow you have been busy. I am envious of your planters! I would love a raised bed for some stuff. Is Lila walking or just able to pull herself up?

cld

shannon said...

i have total garden envy and those flower pictures are lovely!

gucci said...

a spectacular item amidst its series. It is made of suede leather with
Monogram Glace stamped and revisits the neoclassic Monogram Glace motive. However, it isn't every bit gaudy compared with other
chanel bags
louis vuitton
gucci
chanel
louis vuitton
gucci handbags
chanel bags
Louis Vuitton's Young Arts Project for You the Creative
Louis Vuitton is not the put-on-airs senior in fashion circles, actually it wants as many as
possible to know its willingness of being infused with more fresh
Louis Vuitton Upgrades Kim Kardashian’s Taste
Kim KardashinaKim
Kardashina
is not famous for her starring in the show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Louis Vuitton
Cabas Ipanema PM
It's an absolute safeguard of your elegance however wild your travel can get.louis vuitton understands better than us that travelling is always a big challenge for handbags and thus no women would be attracted by bags made
of poor material
Louis Vuitton
Animania Collection

It's an absolute safeguard of your elegance however wild your travel can get.louis
vuitton
understands better than us that travelling is always a big challenge for handbags and thus no women would be attracted by bags made of poor material
Louis Vuitton Monogram Roses Canvas Neverfull GM for Your Journey
Murakami Louis Vuitton
Store