Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bad Blogger

I seem to be having trouble blogging lately. Not much in my life I can share right now, which doesn't give me a lot to talk about =). Also the problem may be that I often share layouts here as the main focus of my posts and I have been in a major scrapping rut. I'm hoping with dropping the 3 scrappy boys design team I will have more time to do what I want with my scrapping instead of what someone else wants me to do. It has kind of sucked the joy out of scrapping for me. Anyway...here is a layout from the other design team I am on. This is from the October Scrappy Giraffe Kit . My scanner is malfunctioning tonight so all you get is this blurry picture.

This one is taken from the Memory Makers book Imperfect Lives. This is actually a really cool book with lots of great layouts and good ideas in it. Not a typical Memory Makers book. Of course, maybe I think it is cool cause I am in it. Here is my spread. You might notice that my picture is not in it...here I thought I was going to be famous, but no...they leave my photo out of it, one of the few that doesn't have it in. Wonder what they were trying to say?!???? Anyway, I won't post the picture close up yet as the book just came out. If you want to read it you'll have to buy it (and no...I reap no benefits from you buying it =).

Hope everyone is having a good day....I'll try to be a better blogger =).

1 comment:

shannon said...

totally keeping an eye out for that book! congrats again!