Sunday, October 08, 2006

Free gift to those who comment

I have two free subscriptions to Cooking Light magazine to give a couple of people...the catch...you actually have to leave a comment. Cooking Light is my favorite cooking magazine. Also deserves some credit in my recent weight loss. Good food and you don't realize you are eating healthy. Anyway...leave a comment and I'll draw a couple names out of a hat or something, maybe on Wednesday so you have some time to get up the nerve to comment. I know there are a lot of you out there that never comment...so come out and comment and you might win something =).

Here is a picture I took today of the girls. Thought it was pretty cute. I have more that I might post someday soon. I took 92 pictures today to be exact =).

This is a mini book I made with the scrappy giraffe October kit. The subject matter/idea comes from the blog of Ali Edwards. I'm too lazy to link it.




Hope everyone had a good weekend.

7 comments:

Iago said...

My favorite apples this time of year are the Honey Crisp too! I try to eat at least 1 a day.

angela said...

I have never heard of Honey Crisp. LOVE the photo of the girls! Hope you are ding well. :)

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS "5 Faves Book"!
And, the photo is lovely....

cld said...

Wow you are getting desperate for people to write. Try giving a car away and I will comment all the time. (I do anyway) I am with iago...I LOVE HONEY CRISP apples. Too bad you can only find them in the fall. I eat them till they don't show up in the store anymore. Lovely pictures of the girls. Ya know you can always send copies of all 90 some pictures to this poor lonesome lady!!!!!!!!!!!

Starla said...

love the honey crisps!! yum, yum. Good comment draw with the subscription. Count me in for the drawing.

chris said...

Love the mini book! I need to get started on mine. Ali is the epitomy of cool...She is coming to downstate IL in december I am thinking of roadtripping!

Emilie Ahern said...

The picture of your Daughters is AMAZING! So beautiful and just the right closeness (does that make sense?). Your little book is SO CUTE!