Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Holy Crap....

That is one big thistle. The last time I saw this thistle it was about a foot tall and I thought to myself I should pull it out....unfortunately it appears that I won't be able to do that...only a chainsaw would help me at this point. This thing is at least 6 foot! Thinking about entering it in the Iowa State Fair....I'm sure they have a largest thistle category...they seem to have everything else.

In other news, Bella has swimmers ear, Emma has a urinary tract infection, Emma would like to move into a new house without bugs and one that is a prettier color like green. That is all I know for now. Hope you are all having a good day.

2 comments:

shannon said...

no kidding that thing is huge.
bummer on the sick kiddos. hope they are feeling better soon.
oh and good luck in the fair! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I'm a pretty good thistle grower too. Not sure if I've had one that big before, but close. Better get rid of that "dangerously sharp grass" before it attacks someone!