Friday, February 29, 2008

Scrapfaith Layout

Happy Friday evening. I have just enjoyed sitting this evening and doing nothing....nothing except cleaning up, laundry and a little scrapbooking. Maybe I should just say I have enjoyed sitting in my own house for a bit. Seems like I don't spend a lot of time here. Anyway, here is the new scrapfaith layout. It will be posted on the site tomorrow along with the other's layouts. Check it out (sidebar to the right)

Emma and I sat in my little room here for several hours tonight. She played with the big square punch and was making houses out of her punched out squares. Kept her entertained for hours. I completed a little book about a day way back in Sept when we went to watch my brother's band play. I'll post it when I get it scanned or photographed. Oh by the way, I have now labeled my layouts (at least for the past year of posts) so if you want to see them look to the right and click on scrapbook layouts. Gonna go now, need to finish my book....Watership Down...never read it. Got it from Jeremy, apparently one of his favorite books. It is pretty interesting, almost done with it.

No comments: