Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Another little album

Can you tell I really like the mini album thing lately? I think it is because I feel finished with it and like I have actually accomplished something...unlike a big old layout you put in a big old book that is technically (at least in my case) never finished. Anyway, I had a bunch of these Heidi Swap mini file folders sitting around, so I hand sewed them altogether and fashioned this little book. Actually even used some really old supplies on this one. Perhaps someday I will run out of those. Anyway...enjoy.







2 comments:

Unused Account said...

OMGosh! Stace...I ADORE this! What an amazing idea. I am definately gunna lift this idea.

You rock!

The Sonboul's said...

I too ADORE THIS! it's so perfectly done! wow. you make me want to make one!!!! IT's really so cool!