Sunday, May 04, 2008

Catching up....

Well, I gave in....I realized that my Norton upgrade happened around mid month and that to get to 70% of my upload limit would take forever...so I upgraded my internet package. I'm sure they probably did that to me on purpose cause I just don't spend enough each month on that stupid satellite. Anyway, here are the last two layouts from scrapfaith. Check out the site www.scrapfaith.blogspot.com to check out the other's work.
April:


May: (in honor of my mommy...happy mother's day)


ETA: I just realized those two layouts look very similar....strange, didn't do it on purpose =).

What else....
After months of thought, touching one at bestbuy (that was the turning point in my very futile effort to avoid buying a new one...although I lasted a month after that), playing with my SILs camera...I upgraded my camera to the Canon 40d. It makes me happy. I have had it for about a week. I'm having fun trying to figure it out...shoot more in the manual modes. I've joined the masses that are attempting to take a photo a day for a year (yes I know I am almost 5 months too late in starting, but who says you can't start April 27?)...I've got 8 days worth taken so far...kind of fun. We'll see how far I'll get. Not too stressed about it, if I make it cool, if not...oh well. So far I've gotten some cool photos.

I'm sure there is more to talk about, but we'll leave it at that. Have a lovely day.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats on the new camera! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Stupid Norton! We switched to another virus protector called AVG. You might want to check it out.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Starla ...I have AVG too. You can get a free version or upgrade by paying. It is what my computer expert (Warren McKenna) recommended. Cld