Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Naughty, Naughty...

I've been kicked off the internet by my ISP for being an internet hog. Apparently they do that? I was trying to figure out why that has happened as I really truly am not an internet hog and I really don't spend all that much time online. I'm blaming my new upgraded Norton antivirus which I think has been trying to back up over and over again (unsuccessfully) important files to their online server thus using up my monthly quota of uploading (that is where I am over, not downloading)....at least that is all I can come up with. I turned that feature off and and we'll see what happens....until I'm back below a certain level though my internet is very slow and spotty. Anyway, that is all for now. Have a lovely day, I'll be back when my ISP is done punishing me =).

No comments: