Monday, May 18, 2009

She turns 30

Not me...the baby. 30 weeks. I think today alone she gained a good pound, I feel stretched. Feeling pretty good though other than my typical aches and pains. Here is my pic for the week.

A few pics of the girls too....Emma playing soccer. She did well. Scored 4 goals....

And Bella. Emma was out with a friend when I took this, therefore no fancy pics of her today.

My internet is getting turned off tomorrow in preparation for moving to the other house. Not sure when I will have it again at the new house. Haven't even called to get it turned on. Lovely satellite out there too. Anyway, I don't know how much I will post as posts without pics probably bore you all to death. We will see, maybe I'll figure out how to upload a few pictures at work. Anyway, that is all for now. Have a lovely day.