Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween

Here are a few photos of Halloween....and surprisingly my children are nowhere to be found. I do have some pics of them from the wierd thing they call Beggar's night (Oct 30) that takes the place of oct 31st trick or treating...I just haven't edited them yet. Anyway, J and I went as vampires this year which I found much more appealing than the popeye and olive oyl that we were last year. Here we are with fresh blood and all on our faces....I forgot I was supposed to be evil and not smile.

Me and my friend Dawn the playboy bunny...

J and I again...blood not so fresh anymore

And in other freaky news.....

4 comments:

Unused Account said...

How do you look beautiful even when covered in blood? LOL!

Oh, the gorgeousness!
Looks like tons of fun.

Moving?! What now?!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool costumes! I would love to do that but Aaron would never go for it. Are you selling your house?

Angela said...

Fab costumes you two look great.

Are you moving????

Anonymous said...

You are going to have to tell everyone your plans or they are going to go nuts by second guessing!
cld