Thursday, July 09, 2009

A few more pictures....

Here are a few of my maternity pictures that we took a few weeks ago. There are about 60+ of them that I thought were really good. I'm kind of hard to please in the picture taking arena, so I was pleasantly surprised that there were a lot to chose from. Here are a few of the more internet appropriate ones. There were some other really good ones that I just don't feel terribly comfortable posting...so these are what you get.
I'm probably going to print them all off relatively large and make a nice book of them. Probably won't be hanging anything on the wall, but I think I will really enjoy looking back at these in the future.

I really like this one...there was more to it that ruined the whole pic so we chopped it off and it ended up being just a pic of us...which has rarely existed.
Another one of the 2 of us....
My belly and some pretty flowers....
Me.....(pictures of me are also quite rare)
Another one of us....perhaps even wall appropriate


I am a little hesitant to include this last one as some may not find it appropriate, but I think it is my favorite one...I find it very artistic. And who knows....since you can't see the face...maybe it is me, maybe not...might have just pulled it off the internet randomly......


Anyway, no other baby news to report. Nothing is happening unfortunately. I hurt like crazy. Honestly don't know if I have felt anything quite like this before. Getting up, walking, getting dressed...all of it makes me want to cry. The c-section is starting to sound like a very pleasant option. Hopefully all will be done soon....gotta run for now. Later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you and the hurting. Should I say it? You weren't this OLD last time you had a baby.
I hope it ends for you soon too. By the way...lovely pictures..even though I have seen them before. I like them. cld

Starla said...

The pictures are absolutely beautiful! You two look really great together. =)

Angela said...

Oh I am sorry you are so uncomfortable but it will be over soon and it is all worth it! :)

The photos are gorgeous!! I love the first one and my favorite is you by the window. Even though you may be feeling the pains of pregnancy you certainly look fabulous! Sending you pleasant labor vibes if there is such a thing lol

Anonymous said...

My mom said the same thing about my age when I complained about feeling bad while pregnant! Nice pics. Thought about doing some myself but was not brave enough. Plus, Rodrigo would never go for the idea. Oh well. I like the end result of pregnancy anyway. Your Frytown Friend