Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another Digi for you

Here is another digi layout from the Digi In Deep class I am taking. I was completely uncreative with this one...didn't even change the topic of the sample layout. Oh well.
Things have been busy here with soccer 5 out of 7 days each week. Luckily it seems to rain every Thursday so Emma has yet to have a practice, leaving me a day without practice. Been tuning up my fitness routine for swimsuit season, enjoying my nike/ipod thingy, find it motivating...was going pretty well until I got strep throat for the 6th time since Thanksgiving. Got it good this time and actually went home from work I felt so cruddy. Very odd, never got strep since childhood until thanksgiving and now...not sure what is going on, but I am feeling better now. Anyway, have a lovely day.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love the Layout and hope you are feeling better!