Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Another digi layout

Here is my last layout from the 2nd Jessica Sprague digi class I took. Now I am ready to move on to the final class...only a 1 1/2 weeks behind now =). I went with Jeremy a few weeks ago to take photos of his girls at their horseback riding lessons. Anyway....to my friend Emilie who so kindly complimented my last digi layout. I made it, but unfortunately I can't take credit for it as the actual creation did not come from my brain, I just followed directions in how to create it. However, I did learn how to make it, so hopefully someday I can apply my new skills to create something completely out of the depths of my own brain...we'll see. That is all for now. see ya.

1 comment:

The Sonboul's said...

This is so awesome! you rock girlfriend!!! you rock!!!