Sunday, April 06, 2008

My new toy...

I got this on my Wednesday day off...a Nike+ Ipod thingy....so far liking it alot. It tracks your distance, speed, etc. You hook one part of the sensor into your ipod nano and the other sensor is in your shoe. I had to buy Nike shoes, which I usually don't do, however I found a pair that felt like my lovely Addidas that I usually buy so I am happy. You can then upload it to the nike+ site and track everything. Here is what it looks like. I haven't calibrated it yet so it is off I believe by a bit...unfortunately in the "I'm running slower than that direction"...but even if it is off I can still see my progress and close to the distance I am running. Anyway, that is all for now, just excited about my toy and wanted to share. Also...if anyone else has one I think you can do challenges or something like that with your online nike friends...if anyone is interested =). by for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is neat? Looks too technical for me though. Nike doesn't sell wide shoes do they? Plus...would it work for walking? Anyway...hope you have fun with it. cld