Halloween is evil. I say that for only one reason....the candy, and I being a bad mom, seem to have no issues stealing my children's halloween candy. I can't seem to control myself around it. Chocolate is so good =).
Got this in an email from Jenny who is a friend from Idaho. Instead of sending it by email as the instructions state, I thought I would just do it on my blog instead.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8 AM
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Can't remember the title...a football film about juveniles living in prison...form a football team, get their lives together, based on a true story...has "the Rock" in it.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy =).
5. What did you have for breakfast? Chocolate Brownie Clif Bar
6. What is your middle name? The ever popular Lynne
7. What is your favorite cuisine? That is a hard one, I like them all....Italian, mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? Big chunks of beef
9. Your favorite potato chip? Jalopeno chips....they come in a green bag...Maybe have a auntie or grannie title in front of them
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I've been listening a lot to Jeremy Camps new CD, Beyond Measure
11. What kind of car do you drive? Nissan Murano
12. Favorite Sandwich? There is a sandwich at the New Pioneer Co-op in IC that I just love, but haven't had for years. Just like to dream about it.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Being irresponsible, dishonesty...hmmmm, who does that sound like?
14. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and tshirts....wish I could wear them everyday =(.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it
be? Hawaii, the beach
16. What color are your eyes? Brown
17. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't really look at brands, but if I have to say I own more Ann Taylor Loft stuff than other brands...or maybe the Target brands
18. Where would you want to retire? Haven't given it much thought
19. Favorite time of day? Late night usually
20. Where were you born? Iowa City, Iowa
21. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball
22. Who do you think will not send this back? Doing it by blog...not sending to anyone
23. Person you expect to send it back first? see above
24. Pepsi or Coke? Neither...don't like brown pop
25. Cats or Dogs? cat maybe? I've had some bad luck with my last 2 cats though...Henry (may he RIP) and Betty the crazy Idaho cat
26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl
27. Pedicure or manicure? ?don't know?
28. Do you prefer funny or mushy cards? guess it would depend on who it is from
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Not at this moment, maybe someday =)
30. What did you want to be when you were little? earliest memory was of wanting to be a doctor....but have no clue about when I was very little.
31. What do you have in your trunk right now? Blanket and camping chairs from soccer
32. What is your best childhood memory? I seem to have blocked out my childhood =). Remember playing outside a lot when we bought the neighbors old house/outbuildings/etc. It was a huge mess and very fun to play in.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Cleaning hotel rooms, front desk clerk, Certified nursing assistant at nursing home, resident counselor for mentally handicapped people, calligrapher, lab technician, pediatrician, supermom
34. Favorite Holiday? I like them all...but kind of like halloween and 4th of July
35. What is your favorite dessert? chocolate stuff
36. Favorite Summer getaway? what's that?
37. Ever been to Africa ? no
38. Glasses or Contacts? just got contacts and I love them
39. Ever been toilet papering? yes, but not recently
40. Been in a car accident? No, unless you count running into the garage during high school, oh and I backed into a clown (literally)who was parked outside my house in IC
41. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
42. Favorite restaurant? z'maricks
43. Favorite flower? I like them all
44. Favorite movies? I tend not to watch movies over again...I'm not too picky, although I often don't feel like watching serious intellectual movies as it takes too much effort and I watch movies to relax
45. Favorite Pastime? don't know anymore
46. Favorite ice cream? mint chocolate chip
47. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway, Taco Bell
48. How many times did you fail your drivers test? zero....even took it again in Idaho and only missed one...I think it was about a cow in the road...seriously.
49. From whom did you get your last email? I get tons of junk mail...from a real person...probably my mom
50. Sandals or tennis shoes? sandals
51. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ann Taylor Loft (but I wouldn't do that...that's irresponsible...see question 13.
52. If the speed limit is 60 what is the fastest you will drive? 65+
53. Bedtime? Midnight-1 am usually
54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? don't know
55. Last person you went to dinner with? My girls
56. What are you listening to right now? nothing
57. What is your favorite color? Green
58. How may tattoos do you have? zero
59. How many people are you sending this Email to? no one, but all my blogger friends should consider themselved tagged
60. What time did you finish this email? 10:07 am
Have a wonderful day!