Monday, November 06, 2006

A little bit of everything

Finally some pictures! I've been in a bit of a blogging funk, sorry. Trying my best, that is all I can say =). I did blog twice today...that should count for something, huh? First of all, a layout. This is from the November Scrappy Giraffe kit.

Yesterday was a beautiful day here. Here is a picture of Bella playing outside.

Emma also joined in the fun. Here she is dancing away. She is such a goof.




Here is a picture of my living room. I did some painting. It is hard to appreciate the true color here on the computer. It does add warmth to the room. Not sure if I totally love it. Going to give it a bit of time and then decide.

That is all for now, have a lovely day.

5 comments:

cld said...

Cool pictures. Give you brownie points (I guess) for blogging twice. Bella's pose in that one picture is WAY TOO OLD!!! Makes me feel old.
On my computer your room looks like a mustard yellow (we know how weird pictures appear on my computer) How close am I????? I bet it really looks cool in person. Did you just paint the one wall????

mjdf said...

From what I can see, your living room looks great. Does make it feel warmer just by the picture. I also like the curtain! I have been having the problem of stealing candy from my children's buckets - especially their little snickers bars - I love those! I've also been slowly throwing away a few pieces a day - figure we both don't need to be eating all that candy - plus some of the stuff really sticks to your teeth. They haven't noticed the slowly diminishing pile of candy in their buckets. I try to leave their favorites for them! I love the Emma dancing pictures. Quite cute!

Emilie Ahern said...

Great pics. What cute girls you have! Also a great LO.

cld said...

I didn't notice the curtain. Cool

shannon said...

the slide pictures is too fun!
the room likes great. kudos to you for painting.