Sunday, December 31, 2006

Soon there will be pictures

My new computer shipped yesterday!!! Should have it sometime next week, which means I will be back in business with my pictures! Very excited! In preparation for passing this old computer on to the girls, I bought a desk and chair at goodwill for $17. They need a bit of work...like painting, new hardware, and some new fabric for the chair seat....but nothing a few hours work won't fix. The girls will be so excited to have their own computer area.

Speaking of them, they are gone for 5 days. This is the first time ever that I have ever been away from both of them at the same time for this length of time. Bella will periodically go to a Grandma's house for awhile, but never both of them. I was a little teary eyed to see them go, but after doing this "single" mom thing for the last 2 years, this is really a much needed break. They will be back Wednesday as Bella restarts school again on Thursday.

So anyway, when they are gone, I try to keep myself busy. I'm painting the landing upstairs, doing the computer desk, thinking about painting the fake wood bookcases up there to make them look nicer....etc, etc. Have a list of about 1000 things I could do. I ran today too...OUTSIDE!!!! December 31st...in Iowa...running outside...gotta love it. Anyway, that is all I know for now. Have a lovely weekend...soon I will be coming to you from my new computer!

No comments: