Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Wednesday

I wish everyday was Wednesday. I love having the afternoon off. Could do that every day and be very happy. Got to spend some much needed time to myself this afternoon. I stayed home all afternoon as I was waiting on the satellite T.V. guy to come. Yes...after 21 months with only 4-5 channels, I caved and bought T.V. Not sure why. I miss watching the football games, etc. and just decided to do it. It's pretty cool. I got a DVR with it which I will love. I already have Grey's Anatomy scheduled so that I can start watching season 3 after I finish season 2. Then took the girls to their bible school tonight...and enjoyed even more time alone =). Good day =).
Here are some layouts from the September 3 scrappy boys kit. Can I just put a disclaimer in here? I DON'T DO CUTE. I'm not cute, my personality is not cute, nothing about me is cute. And I don't scrapbook cute. So needless to say, I struggle greatly with "cute" products (also along with themed products if you remember last month). Yuck. Anyway, maybe someone will enjoy these (I don't =). Have a great day.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think they're bad either. Maybe the first one is a bit cutesy, but not too bad after that. Maybe I should just give you all my pictures and you can scrapbook them for me. You did a lovely job on our family one. : ) (And Mom, what were you doing up at 2:22 commenting on this page???)

shannon said...

they're wonderful! glad you had some me time!

Unused Account said...

Such cute LOs!!!