Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Trent Wagler And The Steel Wheels

So this is the band my brother is in. I guess he would be considered one of the "steel wheels"? This usually would not be a type of music I would really listen to...but actually I have listened to the thing twice and really like it. They are very talented people. I guess I would call this bluegrass/country. I think my brother had another word to call it, but I can't for the life of me remember. Anyway...check it out Trent Wagler and The Steel Wheels . Here is the cover
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Front cover of the booklet...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The CD...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My brother...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Back of the booklet....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nothing much else to report tonight. I did run a 7:30 mile today and lived to tell about it. Wasn't too bad, wouldn't have wanted to do two though =). Very slowly getting in better shape. Hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

cld said...

It is called Americana Music. They are really really good. They have been on TV several times and NPR (National Public Radio) And are on radio tomorrow morning. And have three shows this weekend. Maybe someday your brother will be famous. :)

Cool on the running. How fast did you run in college and high school. 4 minute miles???????? :):)
I just wish I could run...period!!!! But even walking is good is nice (without pain) I did lift weights yesterday. Someday I hope to have muscles just like you!!! :)