Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Trent Wagler And The Steel Wheels

So this is the band my brother is in. I guess he would be considered one of the "steel wheels"? This usually would not be a type of music I would really listen to...but actually I have listened to the thing twice and really like it. They are very talented people. I guess I would call this bluegrass/country. I think my brother had another word to call it, but I can't for the life of me remember. Anyway...check it out Trent Wagler and The Steel Wheels . Here is the cover
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Front cover of the booklet...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The CD...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My brother...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Back of the booklet....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nothing much else to report tonight. I did run a 7:30 mile today and lived to tell about it. Wasn't too bad, wouldn't have wanted to do two though =). Very slowly getting in better shape. Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: