Friday, February 23, 2007

Apparently I was clueless about the book my layout was going to be in. Here is the actual one it is in. Look very closely on the front cover in the upper right hand corner. Bella made the cover! She was kind of excited!

Had a cute conversation with Emma tonight:
E: I want to watch the muppets movie.
Me: We don't have a muppets movie.
E: Gracie does. I want one.
Me: Maybe you should buy one with your birthday money.
E: No, I am a children. Children can't pay.
Me: Yes they can.
E: I don't have a credit card. Can I use your credit card?
Me: No.
E: You know a credit card?!? You need one to pay?!? (in a very snotty know it all voice)
Anyway, it made me laugh. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

cld said...

Very cute conversation. I can just hear Emma saying that. Well ....now I will have TWO Kodak books. One that doesn't mean anything and the one with Bella in it!!!!!! :) Oh well. Can't have too many books (in my opinion)