Tuesday, February 13, 2007

As promised

Well, at least I have a picture tonight. This is my little Emma this morning before we left for the day. She is growing up so quickly. Hard to believe she will be 4 in a few weeks.

I did a little of this tonight. Wow....pretty good. There are 5 10 minute segments that you can pick and choose from or do them all. The total body blast segment actually is really that...and I consider myself in fairly good shape. It was good, liked it. Also did the stretching one...which is the reason I bought it in the first place. I am incredibly inflexible, always have been. I have always hated stretching, don't know why, but I have. Trying to work on that. I also own the 10 minute solution kickbox workout too. It is a good one also. You can buy them at my all time favorite store...Target. Or look it up on amazon, there are a bunch of them you can get.

Sorry there is no layout tonight, I'll try to make something tomorrow =). Have a good day.

3 comments:

cld said...

Wonderful picture of Emma. Such a cutie. You know you can alway get up at 6:00 a.m. to do classical stretch....it really helps with flexability. Can't get my leg up over my head but come closer than I use to.

shannon said...

i've been wondering about those tapes. might have to kick my lazy butt into gear and try em!
so sorry to hear about your nurse's husband.

Unused Account said...

Emma is so adorable! What beautiful girls you have.