Sunday, February 25, 2007

hello

As you can see our nice weather is over....Here is the latest picture outside. That pine tree is usually more upright, but a nice coating of ice, followed by snow is weighing it down a bit. This is also a picture of my driveway....which I shovel by hand. I just tell myself that it is a good workout so I don't get too bitter about it. Luckily for me my neighbors feel sorry for me and help me out. Today my neighbor came and helped me finish the bottom of it with his tractor. Love my neighbors.

We have been a busy crafty bunch this weekend being that we were kind of iced and snowed in. Bella is busy preparing for Emma's birthday on Tuesday....

Emma created some masterpieces....


Here she made a picture of me. See those green dots in my mouth? I asked her what those were and she replied "cavities". They have been discussing dental stuff at daycare =).




And I made some layouts that weren't butt ugly...here is one of them.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

No comments: