Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Another Emma picture.

I don't really have any new pictures to post. I'm saving all my layouts for MMM just in case I happen to enter. This is a photo from last week when we went to adventureland. It's not very good, but I liked Emma's smile. She was laughing so hard that she even made the grouchy frog hopper operator smile.


Looking forward to the end of this week. Bella will be back from Nebraska. She left yesterday on a previously planned trip. Not used to being away from her for so long. Don't really like it either =(.

So as far as this MMM thing goes. I have to have 4 awesome layouts....currently I have one that I'm pleased with, 2 that are okay and 4 that are barely okay. So, I'm trying to come up with something grand within the next week. Then the real problem is the assigned layout. It has to center around the theme of "celebrate life". Hmmm....Not really in the celebrating mood lately. So we'll see what I can up with for that one.

My mom is a pretty cool lady. She sends cards to everyone. I think she has about a 10000 card collection that she just opens up and will send to anyone and everyone. Anyway, she sent me a card today which was nice. Had of course a fitting saying on the front in kind of an artsy fashion....so I appreciated it in several ways. The front said. When our vision is clouded by circumstance...God sees clearly. When our understanding is shadowed by questions...God knows perfectly. When our path is shaded with uncertainty...God lead Faithfully. Anyway, thanks mom. Hope you are all having a good day.

No comments: