Thursday, July 13, 2006

So I just saw this. This is a book that I am in. I was told that my picture and a bit of information about myself (now of course out of date)will be included. And unless something changes, each layout will be a full page. Finally something that won't be shrunken down to the size of a pinhead. I guess that is yet to be seen. The layout is about another painful situation in my life. Just look at me...the poster child for sharing your painful life in public. Kind of wierd considering that I truly have a pretty blessed life and would say that I am happy much more than not =). Anyway you can take a brief peak Here . I heard that this will be out in September/October.

Emma and I had a fabulous time yesterday at Adventureland . She loved it all. She did get a bit upset at times as many of the rides she wanted to go on....she couldn't, too short. 42" seems to be the magic height. She loved the "rollercoaster boat" or the log ride as most people call it. We rode on that thing about a thousand times. In fact we got the last ride of the day. I bought one of those overpriced poor quality photos just to document the experience. At the top of the big hill, she would let out a piercing scream (I told her she could scream if she wanted to and she took great joy in that) put her hands up and down we went. We also won a fish "booming" otherwise known as shooting a water gun at a target (it was just me against her and I "let" her win...at least that is my story). It was a fun day. I was going to post some pictures of this but blogger won't let me...will try later.

Missing Miss Bella. She is enjoying a week at Grandma's house. Will be nice to go get her tomorrow.

Thinking about trading my gigantoid too expensive SUV for something else more reasonable. I still need to be able to haul stuff (like all the fake furniture I buy from Target) and I would like 4WD so I can make it up my drive way in the snow. This is what I am thinking about. Any votes?
The murano...

The xterra...

No comments: