Got this off of Shannon's Blog . Be prepared for some reading excitement (ha! that was a joke).
7 people I admire: (Do I know 7 people?) Let's see...
1. My mom
2. My dad
3. My sis
4. My bro and wifey
Alright...that last one is pushing it. I really should get out and meet some people, huh?
7 things I say often
2. Holy Crap
4. He/she looks wonderful (to the parents of my cute little patients)
5. various versions of hello to my patients.
7. Stupid cat =).
7 things I cannot do
1. a cartwheel
2. eat cucumbers
3. make my children eat liver like my mom made me
4. be chirpy and outgoing =)
5. watch T.V. without doing at least one other thing at the same time...cleaning, reading, etc.
6. stop buying scrapbook supplies
7. go to bed early
7 things you might not know about me
1. I have one kidney
2. I can get teary eyed at a hallmark commercial or equivalent
3. I wear a retainer at night
4. I ran an 8:30 mile today and wasn't very tired...yeah me!
5. I love the color green
6. I am an electronics geekoid...I love them all.
7. If you can't tell from reading the above...I am basically a big nerd =).
7 movies I enjoyed (do I have time to watch movies?)
1. The last movie I watched was the Family Stone...it was good.
2. I watched all the first season of Grey's Anatomy....I loved it...maybe I should have been a surgeon?
3. Watched MI-III recently, pretty good.
4. Can't remember anything prior to those three....as in question number one, maybe I should get out more.
7 things I wish I could change in my life
1. The suckiness
2. That my house is never clean for longer than 15.5 seconds
3. That I wouldn't have to worry about "making my quota" at work
4. See number 2...get a housekeeper and nanny without a tongue ring
5. That I had some furniture in my house
6. Oh ya...and curtains too (yes I'm still lacking curtains in my house)
7. Basically, for the most part I'm pretty satisfied with my life.
7 books I have read and would read again
1. I don't read books more than one time. One and done for me.
7 people who should do this
1. See the first question...I don't believe I know 7 people =). Starla maybe?