Monday, June 05, 2006

No pictures for you

No pictures tonight. Blogger is once again being obnoxious. I tried about 10 times without any luck.

First of all...thanks to all of you who commented on my last post...I greatly appreciate it. Thanks also to the new posters...you're welcome to comment anytime =).

Bella started swimming lessons today. Had to take her to daycare early. Got there and found out they were supposed to be at the pool at 8:30, not the daycare. Had to take her there myself. Now tomorrow we have to get up even earlier to be there by 8:15. Yes...I know to most people that is not early...but to me it's like the crack of dawn. Yuck. She came home today with a nice sunburn, love that. Really wish they would pay more attention to that stuff.

Had to go the medical supply store tonight to buy a new stethoscope. My old one was 10 years old and the tubing had turned to rock and was in a permanent nice U shape. I made the mistake a few weeks ago of trying to straighten it out and oops it cracked, almost the whole way through. So for the past 3-4 weeks I have been walking around with a stethoscope with a bandage tape holding it together. Nice, huh? Very impressive I'm sure to parents. Anyway today, it broke entirely into 2 pieces so I was forced to abandon it and buy a new one.

So that is the extent of my exciting life today. Thrilling isn't it? Hope everyone is having a good day.

No comments: