Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm going broke.

Here are some pictures of Bella over the past year. You probably can't see it, but there are some highlights of each month written around each circle.

Well I finally got a financial statement from work giving the actual numbers of how things are going. Let's just say it was not pretty. Things will have to change a lot if I'm to break even any time in the near future. Kind of depressing. Maybe I should just leave everything that is still in boxes in the boxes....might save some time next year when I have to sell my house.

I have been watering our yard for the past two days. It is a big muddy mess...looking forward to that grass!

Tomorrow is my half day and as always I am very excited. And even more exciting I don't think I have ANY appointments or obligations. That should be nice.

Well, I better go, as it sounds as if the girls are destroying the bathroom....I hear lots of high pitched screaming, water noises, giggling, and a few songs...."fruit salad, yummy, yummy" and "Hallelujah!". Better go check it out!

No comments: