Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sleeping in the closet

My picture of the day is below, couldn't get it to load with this. It is about Emma and her love/hate relationship with snakes.

Well, I am embarrassed to say that until this past week, Emma has taken a binkie to bed with her (no where else though!). I was going to take it away earlier, but then we moved, excuses, excuses, excuses. Basically, I like to sleep at night and I am lazy. Yes, I know I should know better. Anyway, with the whole tooth incident (see earlier post for details), I thought it would be a great time to get rid of the thing. I keep telling her that she can't have it because of her tooth and that the dentist said so. She has taken this fairly well. The only thing she usually says before she goes to bed is that her tooth is all better. Her sweet little way of asking for her binkie. She has had some trouble calming down at night and I've had to carry her out of Bella's bed every night after she crawls in and starts making trouble. Tonight was a little worse and she would not calm down at all....so I was threatening her with putting her in the other bedroom to sleep, which she didn't want to do. Then she said she wanted to sleep in the bathroom which I vetoed. Then it was the closet....so I said whatever you want. She took her pillow and blankets and the last time I checked she was sleeping soundly in the closet. Whatever works, I guess.

Exercise update. I'm still doing remarkably well averaging 5 times per week. I have lost about 4-5 pounds and am really starting to firm up. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: