Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tomorrow is Friday!

I couldn't get the picture to the right to scan in correctly...did it a few times, oh well. It is not so askew in real life. It is Emma last year on Mother's day.

I am so excited that tomorrow is Friday. I need a break since I was on call last weekend. I am such a wimp now that I don't have to work as hard. I am taking an extra long weekend...not working until Wednesday. Don't have any particular plans. This month at work has been good. The busiest on average I have been. Still not anywhere near where I want to be, but getting there slowly.

Believe it or not, I am still exercising. I'm not working out incredibly long but am getting about 3 30-40 minute weight sessions and 3 30 minute cardio sessions in. Much better than I was a few weeks ago. I now can honestly say that I am not in the worst shape of my life (close to, but not as bad as a few weeks ago). I have a follow-up session with a trainer to see if I am making any progress in about 2 weeks. Hopefully I have. Well that is all for tonight. Have a good one.

Oh wait...one more thing....Thank-you HP for commenting I greatly appreciate it =).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey:

Loved your LO using the HS stuff.

I love reading people's blogs so thanks for posting the link to yours. Your daughters sound adorable. I can sympathize with you because I have a 2 year old also. Some days are maddening!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I too, enjoy your blog greatly. Keep them up! I'll talk more to you later on the phone today. Bye.