Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tomorrow is Friday!

I couldn't get the picture to the right to scan in correctly...did it a few times, oh well. It is not so askew in real life. It is Emma last year on Mother's day.

I am so excited that tomorrow is Friday. I need a break since I was on call last weekend. I am such a wimp now that I don't have to work as hard. I am taking an extra long weekend...not working until Wednesday. Don't have any particular plans. This month at work has been good. The busiest on average I have been. Still not anywhere near where I want to be, but getting there slowly.

Believe it or not, I am still exercising. I'm not working out incredibly long but am getting about 3 30-40 minute weight sessions and 3 30 minute cardio sessions in. Much better than I was a few weeks ago. I now can honestly say that I am not in the worst shape of my life (close to, but not as bad as a few weeks ago). I have a follow-up session with a trainer to see if I am making any progress in about 2 weeks. Hopefully I have. Well that is all for tonight. Have a good one.

Oh wait...one more thing....Thank-you HP for commenting I greatly appreciate it =).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I like your blog. I wanted to tell you about a website I found. It is a PPC Search Engine related site. It is awesome and I am sure you will love it

cld said...

Hi Stacey; I am glad that you are having a wonderful long weekend. That will be really nice for you. We have a 50th wedding anniversary party to go to Sat night for Marlin and Rosemand B. It should be nice. Other than that no plans. The Fleming family are going out to eat tonight so we will be alone. Might go to CR for parts. Gotta go.

Rita Fuja (from KnK) said...

Hi Stacey:

Loved your LO using the HS stuff.

I love reading people's blogs so thanks for posting the link to yours. Your daughters sound adorable. I can sympathize with you because I have a 2 year old also. Some days are maddening!!

cecil said...

Hello, I too, enjoy your blog greatly. Keep them up! I'll talk more to you later on the phone today. Bye.