Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gotta love the weather


So this is a view from my front porch tonight. A few days ago there were thunderstorms and tornadoes, prior to that it was sunny and 70 for many days. Tomorrow there is a high of 25 with 50 mph winds. Not really enjoying this too much.

Had a cute conversation tonight with Emma. We were eating supper when she started saying "owie". I asked her if she burnt herself. She said, "no, I ate myself". It made me giggle.

Anyway, I have absolutely nothing to say tonight other than I am looking forward to summer. How sad is that? Have a good night.

2 comments:

shannon said...

i hear ya on summer. it seems i can never really remember how cold it gets! ;)

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on your blog. Love your recent LOs. Especially the one your daughter did. My oldest is 8 and loves to scrapbook with me too.

Sorry your weather is so yucky. We finally got out of the 80s here in Houston this week. The high today was only 57 (brrr!). Have a great Thanksgiving.