Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Play-doh in my belly

Here is a layout I made recently. Paper is from Paper Heart Studio. This is Bella in 2001 (about 2 3/4 years old) on the beach in Door County, WI. I printed the picture on textured cardstock....kind of gives it that dreamy look =).

The girls were looking at their scrapbooks tonight. Emma and I had a little conversation about one of the pages. We were looking at a picture of when I was pregnant with her. Me: "Look at mama's tummy, it's so big....what do you think is in there?" Emma (very seriously): "play-doh". Then she just kept flipping the page. It was kind of cute.

Really nothing else exciting to report. Sorry....maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I don't know how the whole thing works. I am still waiting for that information =(.