Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Play-doh in my belly

Here is a layout I made recently. Paper is from Paper Heart Studio. This is Bella in 2001 (about 2 3/4 years old) on the beach in Door County, WI. I printed the picture on textured cardstock....kind of gives it that dreamy look =).

The girls were looking at their scrapbooks tonight. Emma and I had a little conversation about one of the pages. We were looking at a picture of when I was pregnant with her. Me: "Look at mama's tummy, it's so big....what do you think is in there?" Emma (very seriously): "play-doh". Then she just kept flipping the page. It was kind of cute.

Really nothing else exciting to report. Sorry....maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

cld said...

Very nice page. I like it very much...and I'm not just saying that because I'm your mother.(as you always like to tell me) Now what do you do with it? Do you turn it in? Or just how does this design thing work? Enlighten all of us!

Stacey said...

I don't know how the whole thing works. I am still waiting for that information =(.

cld said...

Do be sure and inform us when you find out.