Sunday, December 11, 2005

Another weekend gone



Here are my girlies enjoying the snow. Think this was last weekend when it was SOOOOOO cold out. Bella saw me with the camera and was doing her posing thing.

Didn't do too much this weekend. Can't really think of anything exciting to say. I did get another page request on Friday. This one was from Memory Makers magazine. So that was pretty cool. May issue I think. This one was of Emma so now she can be "famous" too.

That is all for now. I'll try to be more exciting tomorrow.

2 comments:

cld said...

Another blog....proof you are alive. Maybe Bella can be like Oprah and have her own magazine someday and BE ON THE COVER EVERY MONTH! (can you tell that bugs me somehow????? She was more humble FAT!) Sorry....probably just sour grapes on my part. :) Anyway...nothing new on this end either. Just a nicer restful weekend that unfortunately ends in having to go back to work. Blah! Stinky old lab! I think I have burned the inside of my nose out since it has to be really bad for myself or Royce to even notice.

How did you get in another magazine? I am not sure if I get Memory Makers or not. (I realize I do get the Etc. one that you are going to be in) Whenever you are in one...buy a copy for me and I will reimburse you. I never know when that will be. You are so FAMOUS! :) I can't wait to see this stuff.

I have another famous kid too....Brian is half way through making his CD. But I guess that is time consuming and won't come out for lots of months.

See ya.

Anonymous said...

Here is when to look for them: February Creating Keepsakes School Idea book
May/June Scrapbooks etc
May Memory Makers

It will be awhile.