Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Body Bugg update

Hello all. Went to the trainer today. It has been two weeks since I have been using the lovely Bugg and so far I would deem it a success {and easier than I would have expected}. I can definitely tell a difference in how my clothes are fitting. I'm going to have to get my skinny pants out soon. It is nice. I lost 2 lbs this week. No pinching of the fat today though....I get to look forward to that next week. So from the first time I stepped on their scale there, I weigh 5 1/2 pounds less. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, it seems that the best way for me to burn calories is to run. That's kind of disappointing. Oh well, I am getting used to it. That is all I can muster tonight. Will try to come up with a picture or two for tomorrow =).

1 comment:

shannon said...

woohoo! great job. if you don't mind me being nosey. i would love to know what kind of work out you are doing...