Sunday, January 22, 2006

Weekend Recap


Here is another project from the Scrappy Giraffe January 2006 kit. The February kit is up so check it out HERE . Click on the kits link to see a preview. Looks to a good one. This is the first time I have ever really made official resolutions, first time I have ever written anything down. The page are made from Bazzill really big circle chipboard covered with paint and the paper from the kit. I won't bore you with the inside details.

This weekend was really busy. Guess that is what happens when you have kids that like to do stuff. Bella had swimming lessons on Saturday morning, then basketball at 12:45, then she spent the night at a friends house. Today she went to another friends house for a few hours this afternoon. Plus had to go grocery shopping, etc. Feels like I really didn't have time to relax. Hate that!

In other exciting news I also took down our Christmas tree....finally. I really dislike that task. Anyway....don't know too much else at the moment. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got your tree down already? Still working on that one myself!