Thursday, January 05, 2006

Nothing much


Layout number 2 from Rustic Artisans January 2006 kit. The newsletter is up at their site. Go here and click on rustic ideas to get to the newsletter. If your computer doesn't allow you to open it {like mine} you have to download it to your hard drive....directions are at the bottom of that page. The photo of me on the site was taken by the lovely Keesha Dickel {thanks!}.

I got a check in the mail today for $75 for my first layout that is going to be in a magazine/idea book. That book should be out in February.

I signed up Bella for 1st/2nd grade basketball. She has her first practice tomorrow and her first game on Saturday. She is pretty unexcited about it, but I think it's pretty cool that she gets to start so young. I think she will like it, she was totally uninterested in soccer to begin with and now she likes it a lot.

Nothing too much is happening around here so I will close. Have a good one.

1 comment:

shannon said...

awesome page. love all the distressing! and congrats on that check! i'm too chicken to try and get published. so woohoo for you!