Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Cat: Free to good {or any} home

Well....I have been trying to upload a layout for your viewing pleasure, but keep getting an error message that blogger is having some issues. I'll try again tomorrow.

It is official. Betty {the crazy Idaho cat} has been banished from my house FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! I'm completely serious. She has peed on one too many things and I can't take it anymore. She's cute and all but when you can't control your bladder and I can't put a diaper on you.....you're out of here. It doesn't matter if the litter box is full or empty...the only thing she seems to look for is something soft. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been suggested that she has a urinary tract infection, but I doubt that she has had a UTI since the beginning of time. She has been a nutball since day one. That's what we get for adopting an Idaho cat. I must say...Henry was a mean and nasty cat, but he NEVER EVER peed on anything that he wasn't supposed to. I miss you Henry. So, if anyone would like her, please let me know. I will ship her anywhere you want, I'll pay to ship her to you. I'll drive her to your house....whatever, I need a vacation. I'd post a picture to try to lure you in.....but-- see above. Maybe I should put her on E-bay....think that would work? Can you put animals on E-bay? Hmmmmm......something to look into.

Tune in tomorrow for the official body bugg update. Should be exciting. Movement {downward!} on the home scale has been noticed and it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

Emma is screaming in her bed...gotta run!

1 comment:

shannon said...

sorry, no cat taker here. i already have two. can't wait to hear about the body bugg.