Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bodybugg update

So I have officially completed my 10 weeks of bodybugg. Here are my official stats: I have lost 11.5 pounds, my body fat is down 5.3% from starting %. I have lost 1" off of my arm, 2" off of my waist, 3" off of my hips (yeah!) and 1" off of my thigh. What have I learned?

1. I CAN'T eat whatever I want.
2. Burning 2000 calories (recommended daily allowance for women...what person in la la land came up with that, I don't know) requires some significant effort.
3. When having a lazy day (meaning sleeping in....lounging around, etc) you need to decrease your calories by at least 400.
4. Food has more calories than you think =).
5. Every little thing you put in your mouth does count.
6. Exercise is good...lets you eat more =).

That is all for now, will update my future plans with the good ol' bodybugg in the near future. By the way kded, I about keeled over when I saw that you posted....thanks!

No comments: