Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Feeling kind of blah.....

Here is the photo I was trying to upload last night that wasn't cooperating with me. Made this last night. Bella's new favorite color is orange....so I thought she might like this.

I am feeling rather blah this week. I'm still sick, I believe this is day 10 {please tell me why I can stay well all winter with sick kids spewing snot on me all day everyday and THEN....the moment I go on vacation I get sick?}. So anyway, I'm feeling rather puny from that and when you combine that with the post vacation going back to work blahs....you get me. So to help with my blahness and of course my boredness at work {apparently, I'm the ONLY one who is sick now} I did some retail therapy and bought THIS . And what is even cooler....got an email that it shipped already so I should have it by the end of the week. This book looks awesome....my kind of scrapbooking. I want to be like them when I grow up.

It has been a long time since I have done an official bodybugg update. I meet with my trainer tomorrow and will probably get the fat pinched, all that fun stuff. So I will promise to update you with all the gory details. Excited....aren't you? I actually feel like I have been doing well. I didn't gain any weight last week on vacation so I was feeling good about that and this week I have really been trying very hard not to cheat at all...so hopefully it will pay off. I am so close to my goal...I just want to be done and start maitenance. Anyway....that is all for now, have a lovely day.

No comments: