Sunday, March 05, 2006

Off to bed

I was going to post this nice long post, but in the interest of taking care of myself, I will forgo it. I seem to be having difficulties putting myself to bed at night for the past week. I'm talking like 1 a.m. at the earliest....but I haven't gone much past 2. Don't know why...not tired then, but the morning....hmmmmm that is another story. So anyway, against all that I believe in, I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight.

The stamps from stampin' up came in. If you ordered something, I'll try to get it to you as soon as possible. This is just a picture of the FREE stuff I got....just for hosting a party {and from buying some too}. Actually there is one more set of free ones not pictured here. I like free stuff. Not pictured is the stuff I actually purchased.



Would like to thank all who took time to look at my layouts and give me their opinions. It was NOT helpful at all, but thanks anyway =). I was hoping you all might agree on what was my best stuff. And almost none of you agreed with what I thought was my best stuff. Very interesting though, to see what people actually like. I asked because I was entering a contest (that I have very little chance of winning) and couldn't decide what I wanted to send in.

One more request for help. I am taking Spring break off (yeah vacation!!!!!!). We are thinking of traveling somewhere, preferably warm, cheap and drivable with a 3 and 7 year old. Thinking positive aren't I? Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wellman is a nice place to go as well. I'll keep my house warm for you.

Stacey said...

Not coming to Frytown or Wellman. Spring Break is the week of the 20th.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what drivable is to you but we're heading to Castaway Bay in nw ohio for our spring break (the week after yours). it's an indoor water park resort. they have special deals right now and technically it would be warm :). just a suggestion. check out castawaybay.com if you're interested.