Monday, March 06, 2006

Not much tonight

This is just a layout of Bella playing basketball this past couple months. She absolutely loved it. Wants to play for the rest of her life....maybe a life of cheerleading isn't in her future =).

So less than a year after I purchased my camera, I am slightly regretting not going for the "big gun". My camera is nice and takes great pictures....just thinking I should have got the digital SLR. Here it is.... Canon S2 IS . So if anyone is in the need of a good digital camera at a good price, just let me know =).

That is all for now. Keep those vacation suggestions coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great layout. Looks like Bella is following in your footsteps. Corey played basketball on 2 leagues this year and loved every minute of it. He's becoming quite the sports junkie. I think he's traded in cartoons for ESPN, etc.. Makes his dad proud!