Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm back!!

So we are back from our lovely "spring" break vacation to Minnesota. Wasn't very spring like there...but oh well....I guess you can't expect that this time of year. Anyway, before I give a brief overview of our time away.....I have some scrapbooking news. Check it out here: http://3scrappyboys.com/mayoctdt06.htm . I'm pretty excited...a pretty cool kit with lots of members....so this is a nice honor.
Anyway....back to our vacation. Oh and also before I begin, let me vent for a minute....they certainly take advantage of you while you are at the Mall of America...try to suck your wallet dry. Oh well again...think that is the nature of vacation.

Here is a photo of the underground aqaurium at the Mall of America. It is pretty cool. The girls really enjoyed it.


This picture was taken at the Rainforest cafe. Emma seems to have developed a love for eels. Not sure why as I think they look pretty creepy....but she was fascinated by them. This eel was sitting right by our table, so Emma was quite pleased. She made a cute comment about when she grows up she wants to be an eel. Interesting....


The amusement park was a HUGE hit with the girls. They LOVED it. LOVED it. Can't say that enough. We had two very upset girls when we finally left that day.



Here is Emma at legoland playing. The girls are big lego fans.


And finally, my favorite picture of all......

It made me laugh....made me think of the all the scrapbook products out there that say "live, laugh, love" or something to that effect. I like this better. Speaking of eating....for the first time since Christmas....I ate what I wanted and as much as I wanted (within reason). It actually didn't feel that great...I feel overstuffed and large now. I haven't checked out the damage on the scale yet...will do that tomorrow. Will also restart my program....only about 5 more pounds to go (that was.....before vacation). Have a lovely day.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pictures~ Congratulations on the 3SB DT!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your design team! i checked out the site and promptly signed up for their ribbon of the month club! can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stacey !! I love seeing your name pop up on DT's all over the place - I love your work and wish you lots of fun on 3 scrappy boys.

Your pictures made me smile , I'm off to Minneapolis tomorrow - but my pics probaly won't look like yours : )

shannon said...

i saw that list and was soo happy for you. i love your stuff. glad vacation went well!