Friday, March 10, 2006

Updates

Sadly, the T.V. in my bedroom has been sitting on the box it was unpacked from for the past year. The good news is that a few weeks ago I looked at, couldn't believe it was still sitting on the box and decided to go to Target and fix that.

The result is nothing grand.....but I think it is definitely more attractive than the box.

These are the shelves I put together for the girls (also from the lovely Target store where I spend my life savings every week).


Other updates: we thought long and hard about spring break...looked up average temperatures, driving times, etc. etc. Decided that the temps weren't warm enough to warrent 2 days in the car of driving with a 3 and 7 year old who like nothing better than to pester the crap out of each other. So where are we going? North. Not warmer....colder. Going to go to Minneapolis. Hang out there for a few days. Maybe go to the mega touristy Mall of America to see the aquarium, the indoor amusement park, etc. Should be fun....especially just to get away. We decided that maybe a trip east/south would be good in June or something....might include stops in VA to visit those that live there.

Bodybugg: So I have been sucked in. The bodybugg is now mine....forever. I'm still not to my goal and it has been quite useful to me so I am going to keep it. Eventually I would like not to wear it as it is not the most fashionable accessory, but until then I will look like a dork. And since it is now mine forever....if I take it off and later decide that I need help again...it will be there for me.

Well that is all tonight. I hope you all have a good weekend. I'm on call this weekend. I have such a easy job that it is such a pain to be on call mainly because I hardly ever am and "disrupts" my easy life. Oh well....it could be much worse...much much worse.

No comments: