Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bike riding

Last night we went and rode bikes around the lake. Actually the girls rode and I jogged. It was super hot, but we had fun.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emma got a new bike. She LOVED it. We almost had a temper tantrum when we left, but the promise of ice cream stopped it from moving into a full blown tantrum.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a layout from the August Scrappy Giraffe kit. We were supposed to make a layout about relaxing...so here is mine.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well that is all for now. Hope you are having a good day.

4 comments:

Emilie Ahern said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emilie Ahern said...

Cute LO for SGK....I can't seem to do mine about relaxing. I don't find too many things relaxing these days!

I took a picture of myself in our bathtub for midgits and I think I will pick it up from the developer tomorrow and make my LO about "relaxing" funny. I'm really grasping for ideas!

Angela said...

Adorable photos! Love the layout!

shannon said...

great page!